Would that then be qualified as Performance Art?

Sorry.
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325
Hereford, AZ 85615
(520) 803-0538

On Aug 19, 2015, at 1:55 PM, Gail Guth wrote:

Yeah, us moody artists... do you struggle to keep from hacking off your ear when you chop the salad veggies? Don't we all?  ;-)

I thought about appearing at KIA in a beret and smock, holding one of those oval palettes, then dramatically tossing them all aside to reveal a normal person (well... make a stab at it anyway. I think I LOOK pretty normal, even to those who know me better) The visual might be good!

Gail