Good morning, Geoff, please, please forgive me for not seeing your response until now! My inbox has been a little chaotic lately and it was buried in the shuffle. Thanks so much for your insight. I had considered the photography approach but worried about distortion, and of course have nothing near the caliber of your Hasselblad. The Golden Shield image is spectacular! Marvelous detail, it's amazing to be able to zoom in and see the intricacies of each (uniquely beautiful) specimen. How many images did this require?

Thanks again, and my apologies for the delayed response. Molly