Thought this might be of interest to some…

Found a cloud storage company that has a reasonable price ($60/year for an individual), unlimited storage (most have limits, and my files are large, so I need about a terabyte of space), and it lets you backup whatever you want - internal or external drives (Carbonite only backs up Mac internal drives). They have a 30 day test run.

CrashPlan.

Online Data Backup - Offsite, Onsite, & Cloud - CrashPlan Backup Software <http://www.code42.com/crashplan/>

I’m not sold on it… just taking advantage of the trial period. But I thought some of you here might have similar needs, so thought I’d share.