I did quite a bit of comparing options when searching for a cloud storage
company a couple years ago. I ended up using Crashplan because I liked the
amount of control one has when decided when/where/how to backup, and I
liked that one has unlimited storage. So far so good with this company -
though I haven't had to recover any data so I don't know how easy/difficult
that would be.

---
*Emily S. Damstra*
natural science illustration