I did quite a bit of comparing options when searching for a cloud storage company a couple years ago. I ended up using Crashplan because I liked the amount of control one has when decided when/where/how to backup, and I liked that one has unlimited storage. So far so good with this company - though I haven't had to recover any data so I don't know how easy/difficult that would be.

---
Emily S. Damstra
natural science illustration
Guelph, Ontario