Can you please tell me if the auto backup is of everything on the computer, or can you tell it to ignore some files/folders?
Thanks,
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325
Hereford, AZ 85615
(520) 803-0538

On Aug 24, 2015, at 12:26 PM, valerie castleman wrote:

I have Crashplan too, and haven't had to recover anything so far. I have it set to back up automatically for me twice a week at 3am, or if my computer is turned off, as soon as I turn it on again.  CrashPlan emails me each time a backup is done, and also tells me whenever it couldn't do one (like now when I'm away and computer is home alone, unplugged).  Crashplan was recommended by one of the gurus in my local Mac User Group.
Valerie