Terrific!
Sounds like a very flexible and workable option!
Thanks!
Linda
_____________________
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325
Hereford, AZ 85615
(520) 803-0538

On Aug 24, 2015, at 1:16 PM, Karen Ackoff wrote:

Yes. You can set WHAT to back up and WHEN / HOW OFTEN.

On Aug 24, 2015, at 3:11 PM, Linda Feltner <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

That's my point. Perhaps I was not specific. I don't want my financial and contractual files to go into the cloud. But I like the auto backup system. I wanted to know if you could tell it which specific files to back up - on automatic mode. Someone already mentioned that one can manually do it. I was just wondering about the automatic backup.

I do basically what you do with your local backups.
Thanks
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325