I use SuperDuper to create a bootable clone on an external drive. It
runs a backup automatically, I think once a month. (you can configure
backups whenever you want).

Do two drives have to be configured as a RAID setup in order to use the
mirroring function?

Gail

Gail Guth
Guth Illustration & Design