TAN or not, it's certainly most interesting, Linda.  This type research and developement is just what this planet needs.

On Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 10:14 AM, Linda Feltner <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I don't know if this qualifies as a TANgent, but I thought it fascinating.

Ecovative Design: Manufactured Wood Made Without Trees

Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325
Hereford, AZ 85615

Bruce Bartrug