I can put it directly on the site.

Cheers,
Linda
_____________________
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325
Hereford, AZ 85615
(520) 803-0538

On Aug 28, 2015, at 8:29 AM, Britt Griswold wrote:

Linda,

That is the correct place to reply, by commenting on the post. It is asking you to label your Comment with a relevant subject line. A little odd, but not out of line, especially if it summarizes your comments.

By the way, if you want to comment directly in the Business forum, you need to be a paid GNSI member and logged into the GNSI site. But feel free to comment here and I can pass it on.

Britt