That is so cool, Lynette!  Wish I could be there.
Marlene

On Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 1:06 PM, Lynette Cook <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
For those of you in the Baltimore area: my mom and I have our first two-person exhibition of San Francisco scenes opening on Thursday, Sept. 17 at Evergreen Museum & Library. The reception is on the 17th from 6-8 pm. I'd love for you to come if you are free and want something to do. If we haven't met yet, please mention that you are a GNSI member, as I likely don't know you by sight. My mom and I expect to wear similar happi coats and black pants for easier ID purposes. Here's a link for more info:

http://museums.jhu.edu/evergreen.php?section=exhibitions&exhibition=point

Lynette
--
Ms. Lynette R. Cook, Artist/Illustrator