Congratulations, Lynette!
That's so wonderful.
Wish I could go too!
marni

Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 11:06:12 -0700
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SCIART] TAN: Mother/Daughter Exhibition in Baltimore
To: [log in to unmask]

For those of you in the Baltimore area: my mom and I have our first two-person exhibition of San Francisco scenes opening on Thursday, Sept. 17 at Evergreen Museum & Library. The reception is on the 17th from 6-8 pm. I'd love for you to come if you are free and want something to do. If we haven't met yet, please mention that you are a GNSI member, as I likely don't know you by sight. My mom and I expect to wear similar happi coats and black pants for easier ID purposes. Here's a link for more info:

http://museums.jhu.edu/evergreen.php?section=exhibitions&exhibition=point

Lynette
--
Ms. Lynette R. Cook, Artist/Illustrator