Love you new site.  Its easy yo use, shows your beautiful talent.  Holly.  And congrats on your new position.

On Jul 31, 2015 1:35 PM, "Linda Feltner" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Drum Roll, please.......
After much encouragement, not to mention a boatload of education about websites at the conferences, I have updated my website.

(If you find any typos, please let me know (off-list, please). This is rather bare-bones, but now I can do my own editing.)

www.lindafeltner.com

Dark Chocolate and much appreciation to all who advised and encouraged.

Cheers,
Linda

Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325