Very nice, Linda.  The mural looks great!

On Sun, Aug 16, 2015 at 10:26 PM, Gretchen Halpert <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Congratulations, Linda! Very nice article. We're happy to have you as our next president!

Best,
Gretchen

www.gretchenhalpert-distanceprogram.com

On Aug 16, 2015, at 7:49 PM, Linda Feltner <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi All:

This article came out today.

Capturing every detail of nature’s beauty

Cheers,
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325