Thanks Bruce!
Here's a link to the installation.
The Working Title to the visitor center renovation was "A Sketchbook Comes to Life", based on my sketchbooks. The title changed as it needed to become more universal for the audience. But I thought it a cool premise, and a very fun project to work on.

http://www.lindafeltner.com/projects/saguaro-national-park-visitor-center/

Cheers!
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC