So beautiful! Thanks for the link. What a lovely showcase for your work.take care,marni

Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2015 07:10:16 -0700
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SCIART] In the News! Linda Feltner
To: [log in to unmask]

Thanks Bruce!Here's a link to the installation. The Working Title to the visitor center renovation was "A Sketchbook Comes to Life", based on my sketchbooks. The title changed as it needed to become more universal for the audience. But I thought it a cool premise, and a very fun project to work on.
http://www.lindafeltner.com/projects/saguaro-national-park-visitor-center/
Cheers!Linda

_____________________Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325
Hereford, AZ 85615
(520) 803-0538www.lindafeltner.com

On Aug 17, 2015, at 6:17 AM, Bruce Bartrug wrote:Very nice, Linda.  The mural looks great!