Thank you, Barry, that is very kind.
I thought the writer did an excellent job, considering he arrived with no concept of what I did.

I totally agree that this organization has many splendid and honored members, and some are largely low-key and unsung. Their expertise and dedication are quietly influencing the world of information without major recognition. No matter what media they choose, they work to collaborate across many fields of interest. I am amazed at how far-reaching the influence can extend.

Thank you again, Barry, it's very much appreciated.
Linda

Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325
Hereford, AZ 85615