P.O. Box 325
Hereford, AZ 85615
(520) 803-0538

On Aug 17, 2015, at 7:32 AM, Marni Fylling wrote:

So beautiful! Thanks for the link. What a lovely showcase for your work.
take care,
marni

Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2015 07:10:16 -0700
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SCIART] In the News! Linda Feltner
To: [log in to unmask]

Thanks Bruce!
Here's a link to the installation.
The Working Title to the visitor center renovation was "A Sketchbook Comes to Life", based on my sketchbooks. The title changed as it needed to become more universal for the audience. But I thought it a cool premise, and a very fun project to work on.

Cheers!
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325