I'm not a snob, and do appreciate Linda's excellent work.  I've said it
before here......illustrators produce art work that's among the best.
Without wishing to denigrate anyone's taste in art, one only has to wonder
through a few of today's art galleries to see the truth in that statement.
Those who sneer at quality illustrations, such as Linda's, really don't
know art at all.

Bruce Bartrug
Nobleboro, Maine, USA
www.brucebartrug.com