Just saw your new website Linda…Fantastic. Wordpress may be my new venture.

All of the “natural” touches. Really like your headline with the changing watercolors. Beautiful!

Best,

OC Carlisle
Scientific Illustraton, Photographic Fine Art
carlisleillustration.squarespace.com <http://carlisleillustration.squarespace.com/>