Hi Justin,

How about Chaplin's Modern Times? You could use it in several ways:
handicraft production vs. Machine process in Veblen; labor process in Marx,
etc.

You may also search YouTube for "communist manifesto in cartoons." You'll
know if when you see it. It takes pieces from cartoons of the post war
vintage and cuts them together to follow a narration of the manifesto. It's
opportunity to discuss the social relations of production and how this
drives history.

I would reach out to Antonio Callari at Franklin & Marshall. He used to
teach a course just like this, and likely has good suggestions.

Best,

Mitch Green