From: AFEEMAIL Discussion List <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of "Zalewski, Dave" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, September 17, 2015 at 7:05 AM
To: AFEEMAIL Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Request for teaching materials

​Greetings!

I will be co-teaching an interdisciplinary humanities seminar during the Spring term on globalization and social responses to it. Obviously, Polanyi will be leading off; however, could anyone recommend other books (fiction would be great as well!), films, etc...  on this issue that second-year students with no prior coursework in economics could handle? Thanks in advance.

Dave

David Zalewski
School of Business
Providence College