Dear friends and colleagues,

I hope this note finds you well. I'm writing to invite you all to join us for the inaugural conference of the Binzagr Institute for Sustainable Prosperity which will be held at Denison University (Oct. 2-3, 2015). You can either join us in person or watch the entire conference live via livestream on our website

Here is the link to the registration form (no fees, but registration is required)

Conference details will be updated on a regular basis here

For those of you watching the livestream, there will be a way for you to ask questions via Facebook and Twitter @BinzagrInfo

I would really appreciate it you could share this email with friends and colleagues who would be interested in this conference.

All the best,

Fadhel

--
فاضل قابوب

Fadhel Kaboub
Associate Professor of Economics, Denison University

President, Binzagr Institute for Sustainable Prosperity
Granville, OH 43023

740-587-6315 @FadhelKaboub

Follow us on LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+ and Twitter
@BinzagrInfo
Like us on Facebook