I filled out the judges form, did you get it.  My laptop was having problems for a couple of days.

On Tue, Sep 1, 2015 at 1:03 PM, Tapp, Donyll <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dearest Artisans,

Today is the last day to enter Queens Prize Tournament. Please do not wait until the last minute!

Please visit the informational page for the links to enter, volunteer to judge, or view a list of those who have already entered:

https://sites.google.com/si…/cqueensprizetournament2015/home

I am really looking forward to seeing everyone at the event.

Ishmala

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain proprietary, confidential and/or legally privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers.