Subject: [CALONTIR] Old Calontir Publications
From: Valens of Flatrock <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, September 13, 2015 10:53 am
To: [log in to unmask]

As Susannah was doing some major fall cleaning she came across some old SCA publications and decided maybe someone else would like to have the collections.
She has at least the first 25 years of the Calontir Mews issues. I think there is one missing from the late 90's.
About the same range of Calon Scrolls, Complete Anachronist, and Tournaments Illuminated
If you are interested in the any of the sets we can arrange transportation and hand-offs. We also have a large archive of stuff from the early years of Lilies War. I used this to put together a rough history of the event but that project is probably not going anywhere and maybe someone else would like to continue the project.

Valens