Good Morning,

Queens Prize Tournament is just around the corner. I am looking for a few good heralds! I need someone to help call the beginning and end of each session during the day, and will need two heralds to help during court for the sponsor/entrant exchange. If you are interested please PM me.

Also Judges please don't forget your item for the judges basket.

I am looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend!

Ishmala

https://sites.google.com/site/cqueensprizetournament2015/

Donyll Tapp
Call Center Manager
SuddenLink Communications

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain proprietary, confidential and/or legally privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers.