The Falcon Banner has posted a new item, 'Midrealm Bardic Madness October 31st'

Midrealm’s Bardic Madness is upon us.

Bardic Madness XVII , “Fillet of a Fenny Snake”, will be hosted by The Marche of the Unicorn, in the Barony of the Flaming Gryphon, on October 31st

(MacMillan Hall, Miami University, 531 E Spring St, Oxford, Ohio 45056)

We will explore the relationship between Shakespeare and Halloween. Yes, there are many Macbeth references :)

Some of the challenges that day will be:

  • “Speaking For-Seuss-ly”
  • “Look Ma, No Hands” (that’s Shakespeare Puppet Theater, Titus Andronicus Edition)
  • “At Last, Poor Yorick” (give voice to a dead person, fictional or real)

And our “Come As You Aren’t” party!

For a full list of challenges and more info on the event, go to
http://www.no-gorsedd.com/bmxvii/

And, in particular, please contact me if you’d like to be a patron or teach.

Llywelyn Glyndyverdwy
(Mark Cipra) [log in to unmask]

LikeTweet You may view the latest post at http://falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com/?p=1416 You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are posted. Best regards, The Falcon Banner [log in to unmask]