I say it again to the artisans of our kingdom who participated in Queens Prize Tournament.  MIND BLOWN!!!!!  you all were amazing and I have no idea how her majesty was able to single out just one to award her prize to.  Congratulations and you all should be very proud of what you accomplished.  To our youth entrants, a big round of applause for your entries.

Again a huge thank you to HE Mistress Gwen A'Brooke who served as Master Scheduler for this tournament and to Lady Isabella de Erbiere who served as the site steward.

During Court there were few announcements that I wanted to be sure to share as well:

Queens Prize Tournament 2016 Bids are being accepted through September 30, 2015.

Kingdom Arts and Sciences 2016 will be held in the Shire of Grimfells.

My term as you Arts and Sciences Minister is coming to a close.  If you are interested as serving as the next Kingdom Arts and Sciences Officer, please send your Letter of Intent to Their Majesties.  I hope to have my successor in place to help go through a reporting and tournament scheduling cycle before my official retirement at Kingdom Arts and Sciences in April 2016.

This is such a awesome office and I can't express enough how much I enjoy supporting the Arts and Sciences Community.

Thank you for all the awesome!!!

Ishmala

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain proprietary, confidential and/or legally privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers.