If you create documentation, or an article, to enter this A&S contest, please consider sending me an electronic copy for possible inclusion in the Florilegium.

I’m always looking for new material to add that folks might be interested in, especially new arts that aren’t that well known throughout the Society.

Word is the easiest format for me to handle, but I can also copy and paste from PDF files. The copyright remains with the author and I accept updates at any time.

Help spread the knowledge that you’ve worked so hard to get to other folks around the Known World, especially those who couldn’t make this event.

Thanks for listening,
    Stefan