I'm running a bit slow this week, but wanted to take a minute to thank everyone for making last weekend such a great time. I hope you all had as much fun as I did.

I came away with only two extra items:

·       One small brown 3-finger archery shooting glove

·       One wooden sword decorated with arabic-looking script

If these are yours, please get with me to claim them.

Otherwise, a huge thanks to Edward de Kent for his outstanding work as EqMiT, to Madoc for all his help and to Saito and Anton for bringing equipment to make the event more fun for everyone, and to everyone else who pitched in to help. Much appreciated folks!

See you all next time,

Eringlin