Greetings to the Kingdom!

The Shire of  Lost Moor will be hosting Vertigo October 17th.  In addition to Archery, Thrown Weapons, and Fighting there will be classes!  This is where you come in to make the classes happen.  I need instructors, I have a lot of room and I know that we have very talented artisans who love to talk about what they love to do.  If you would like to teach something at Vertigo, please let me know.

Ishmala

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain proprietary, confidential and/or legally privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers.