It's pretty wet out there. Although the rain my stop soon, the grass will still be pretty sloppy. So, practice is canceled.

Therefore - plan B.  My house will be open for those who want to drop by, either to work on armor/weapons, or talk about fiber stuff, or just hang out for a while.

The address is 441 Christensen Court, which is about 2 blocks east of Woods park, off of L Street.  Parking is limited, so it may be necessary for you to park on the north side of L street and walk the half-block to the house.

Volkmar