I say yes

Kat

On September 14, 2015, at 9:02 PM, gutekunst <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I vote to allow Etienette and Leofwyna to borrow tables from the Barony,  with the usual caveat that they will be responsible if any damage occurs.

Seraphina

Mag Mor financial committee member

-------- Original message --------
From: Patricia Andersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 09/14/2015 7:06 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MAGMOR] Borrowing tables

Etienette and Leofwyna desires to borrow the MagMor tables this week for their rummage sale and need a financial committee yay or nay tonight, tomorrow at the latest, for Belinda to log into her records.  Once we have consent Etienette and Owain will deal with the transfer if allowed.  Thank you.

YIS