Precook?  There's a precook on the 3rd?

Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 21:55:04 +0000
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MAGMOR] Med. & Renn. Conf Oct 1-3; register by today
To: [log in to unmask]

Leofwyna and I might be interested if the timing were different.  As it is we'll be at the pre-cook Saturday.YISE

     On Tuesday, September 15, 2015 1:07 PM, Patricia Galbraith <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

 Interesting!  Anyone thinking of going?> Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 09:54:25 -0500> From: [log in to unmask]> Subject: [MAGMOR] Med. & Renn. Conf Oct 1-3; register by today> To: [log in to unmask]> > http://www.unl.edu/medren/conference-2015> > Ran across this in the newspaper; some of the lectures look pretty interesting.  Registration is free for Nebraska residents, but the deadline for organizers to receive a registration is today, so if you're interested in attending email the form.> > Ingibiorg> > --> Manage your subscription at  http://listserv.unl.edu.> listserv.unl.edu lists do not accept incoming email from Yahoo.com, AOL.com or Dropbox.com due to thier DMARC policies. 		 	   		  --