Hello from one of your avid lurkers - -  I have a question on behalf of a
photographer friend, who has a student doing a project involving biological
specimens. I'm not familiar with the project, but the student is looking
for low-cost sources for specimens he/she can photograph on a light stand.
I think marine specimens are of interest, but other animals too - worms,
mice, anything.

The question is how to source these things inexpensively in the San
Francisco Bay Area where things are decidedly NOT in that category : )
I've suggested the student approach the California Academy of Sciences for
loaner items, and zoos, biology departments, natural history stores, etc.

Does anyone have any other ideas? Where does a student find cheap squishy
things in jars?

Thanks!

wendy

*Wendy Hiller Gee, CMI, FAMI Director, Medical Illustration *Krames StayWell
280 Utah Avenue, South San Francisco, CA  94080
*P *650.244.4320
*F *650.244.4345
<https:[log in to unmask]>

* kramesstaywell.com <http://kramesstaywell.com>*