Hello Listserv,
A few months ago I asked everyone if they had examples of exploitative
contests they could share with me so I could include some examples in the
article I'm drafting for the GNSI Journal about such contests.

Now, as I'm finalizing the article, I'd be interested in hearing about
examples of contests that DO NOT exploit artists. That is, *each *participant
is fairly compensated for the work he/she submits, and then receives
further compensation if he/she wins the competition. I know of a couple,
but I'd like to include more examples in my article if anyone knows of
others.

Thanks in advance!

---
*Emily S. Damstra*