Speaks volumes to me. I am truly grateful; Thank You!

OC

On Sep 3, 2015, at 9:32 PM, Jane <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

This talks to us all.  Thanks for the sending.  I really liked it.
Jane

From: [log in to unmask]" href="mailto:[log in to unmask]" class="">Linda Feltner
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2015 10:47 AM
To: [log in to unmask]" href="mailto:[log in to unmask]" class="">[log in to unmask]
Subject: [SCIART] Inspirational TED Talk, "What happens when an artist's hand starts to shake is a lesson for us all."

I am passing this ALL around. I have many students and colleagues who face health issues, and this is simply brilliant!
Cheers to all.
Linda

http://www.upworthy.com/what-happens-when-an-artists-hand-starts-to-shake-is-a-lesson-for-us-all?c=upw1&u=edef3713fe8f90bdeeb24ed54543ab0d2c601d79
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC