Hi Marni:
I agree with Natalya. If there is a good printer that is convenient, then that is a good use of time and energy.
Best,
Linda
_____________________
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325
Hereford, AZ 85615
(520) 803-0538

On Sep 2, 2015, at 7:23 PM, Natalya Zahn wrote:

Hi Marni,

There is a fantastic giclée art printer in Brooklyn called Skink Ink - they do impeccable work, and if you are capable of setting your files up correctly (which doesn't take a whole lot for someone already well-versed in Photoshop) the cost is very reasonable (taking quality into account). You can select from a wide range of paper choices - from economical to quite fancy - and I've had a few pieces printed by them that look better than the originals. And if you can make it out to their shop you'd avoid shipping fees. I highly recommend them - to anyone looking for high-quality prints, not just residents of NYC.

http://www.skink-ink.com

-Natalya

Natalya Zahn
www.natalya.com