I did Britt but they were showing highlights from previous days. When I was watching nothing was live as the critters were all in deep waters or resting. Me right there with them. I loved seeing the various shots, aerial, drone,
by land and sea, above and below. Quite the endeavor.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

From:"Britt Griswold" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, Sep 2, 2015 at 3:21 PM
Subject:[SCIART] PBS: Big Blue Live

Has anyone been watching the live broadcasts from the Monetery Bay Aquarium?  PBS is carrying them
at 8PM East Coast time and again a second live broadcast 8PM west coast time. Monday through Wednesday.

They did on on Sunday for the BBC and a blue whale showed up during the broadcast.

I mention it for two reasons:

1. My brother Charles Griswold is doing the lighting for the shows. You can see his facebook
entries, including the blue whale video, here:
https://www.facebook.com/drkilowatt

2. One of the presenters is good friend and former GNSI-DC member Kate Spencer. she has move on into
whale research, but started out as a science illustrator. She is obviously continuing here outreach
efforts in a new direction! You can see here facebook entries here:
https://www.facebook.com/katethenaturalist

SO anyway, you have one more chance tonight if you are able to visit PBS TV.

Britt