http://www.campaignfordrawing.org/home/index.aspx

ABOUT US

The Campaign for Drawing is an independent charity which raises the profile of drawing as a tool for thought, creativity, social and cultural engagement.

The Campaign has created a new regard for the value of drawing to help people see, think, invent and take action.

Its long-term ambition is to change the way drawing is perceived by educationalists and the public. This has won support from leading practitioners in the creative industries and in art, architecture and design colleges, signalling an overdue realisation that drawing is fundamental to the training of students in these disciplines. The Campaign takes a wider view. It sees drawing as a basic human skill useful in all walks of life.

The Campaign's work will finish when the words 'I can't draw' are dropped from our vocabulary.