This is cool! I also believe that everyone can draw. Our Lyndon House Arts Center, Athens, GA is perhaps participating in this with a community drawing event 17 September.

Best,
OC Carlisle
Scientific Illustraton, Photographic Fine Art
carlisleillustration.squarespace.com <http://carlisleillustration.squarespace.com/>