Hi everyone,
As you all know, there's a fabulous blog called Symbiartic that focuses on topics related to science and art. I am so happy that they recently posted an essay I wrote about teaching a bioillustration course (with my students' illustrations).

Here's the link: http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/symbiartic/rediscovering-the-forgotten-benefits-of-drawing/

I'd also like to add my thanks to Kapi, and Glendon too, and everyone at my favorite organization (GNSI, of course) for being so supportive over the years. What a great group of people!

Best,
Jennifer

--
Jennifer Landin, Ph.D.