Sorry,  I thought everyone knew where P&P was!! ;)    Politics and Prose Bookstore Café, 5015 Connecticut Ave. NW Washington, D.C. 20008.

On Fri, Sep 11, 2015 at 9:38 AM, Kathleen Garness <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Location?

Kathy G

On Sep 11, 2015, at 8:15 AM, Liz Lockett wrote:

Sketches and Drawings in paper and clay by Elizabeth Lockett.  Solo exhibition of some of my new ceramic work at Politics and Prose Bookstore Café, November 9th -Jan 9th.  If you're in town I hope you'll join me at the opening 7-9pm Thursday November 12th