Thanks!  A lot of my other stuff it is wood fired and I do really love that finish too.

On Fri, Sep 11, 2015 at 10:53 AM, Marlene Donnelly <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I love your glazes, Liz.
Marlene

On Fri, Sep 11, 2015 at 8:15 AM, Liz Lockett <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Sketches and Drawings in paper and clay by Elizabeth Lockett.  Solo exhibition of some of my new ceramic work at Politics and Prose Bookstore Café, November 9th -Jan 9th.  If you're in town I hope you'll join me at the opening 7-9pm Thursday November 12th.

Marlene Hill Donnelly
Scientific Illustrator
The Field Museum