Awesome!

On Fri, Sep 11, 2015 at 1:39 PM, Liz Lockett <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Thanks!, I do plan on doing a few botanicals eventually.

On Fri, Sep 11, 2015 at 11:48 AM, OC Carlisle <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Liz,, Fascinating art. The drawings on the plates, super cool! I bet botanicals would be awesome in this kind of art! Wish I was still in WDC to stop by and visit. Hope I can send a friend to visit. Will let you know.
Best,

OC Carlisle
Scientific Illustraton, Photographic Fine Art