Hello Listserv,
A few months ago I asked everyone if they had examples of exploitative contests they could share with me so I could include some examples in the article I'm drafting for the GNSI Journal about such contests.

Now, as I'm finalizing the article, I'd be interested in hearing about examples of contests that DO NOT exploit artists. That is, each participant is fairly compensated for the work he/she submits, and then receives further compensation if he/she wins the competition. I know of a couple, but I'd like to include more examples in my article if anyone knows of others.

Thanks in advance!

---
Emily S. Damstra
natural science illustration