Bright greetings everyone,
Calontir's Crown Tournament is this weekend! To support Crowns present and
future, the Ladies who have worn them in the past (Roses) are sponsoring a
Largesse Competition. Please bring the wonders and the works of your hands
to donate so that our King and Queen can offer hospitality to Their foreign
cousins and gratitude when They are hosted, that all may marvel at the
skills of Calontir's craftspeople. Likewise if you create items which are
bestowed closer to home, such as award medallions, these are always needed
by our Royalty. There will be tables to display your entries during the
Tournament and the assembled Ladies of the Rose will gather to discuss them
shortly after the fighting (and morning Court) is complete. No written
documentation is required, but we would love to be able to ask you
questions about your process and materials. If you cannot attend in person,
a brief note with descriptions would be appreciated. Thank you and we hope
to see all of you and many fantastic entries there!
-- Iarlles Branwen