Lots of neat things have happened because of my trip last February to New Haven, here is the most recent.

The Virginia Quarterly Review puts together interview articles from the Amateur Hour programs, and this issue they did mine.  The editing and "re-imagining" of my interview is a bit creative, but they do state up front that it is edited for brevity and meaning.  All in all, though, they got most of the right facts attached to most of the proper questions, and I think it turned out pretty well.

Anyway, here is the link to the article.  If you have a couple of minutes, I would love it if you read it, share it, spread it around.  OF course, nowhere in the article do they mention my business or my website, but if people are willing to google my name and then look past the whole Republican committee political manipulation Huffington Post thing, they can find me.

http://www.vqronline.org/interviews-articles/2015/10/amateur-hour-lyres-club

Hope you find it entertaining

Kaz