Wow. A very nice description of the development of medieval instruments and how they changed in Renneiasance.

I had no idea that you tuned/built your instruments to someone’s voice.  Interesting comments on Stradivarius. Interesting ideas on why instruments began to get more standardized.

Also interesting on how you became an instrument maker.

Who owns the copyright to this interview? Them? If so, too bad. I’d love to add it to the Florilegium. Of course if you wanted to rewrite it to avoid copyright infringement, I’d love to consider it for the Florilegium, and I suspect some folks would like it.

Stefan

--------
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris