I am pretty sure they own the copyright.  But I have been thinking, I would like to get a set of a dozen or so questions regarding medieval instrument and music development, and write up the answers in a little less off-the-cuff way than a live interview show.  Maybe if there were enough interested people, I could actually answer real and legitimate questions that might actually help.

Again, the editing combined answers and simplified questions, and re-ordered some things, but overall I can't complain except that nowhere in the article or the magazine is my company name mentioned.  I know they aren't in the business of free advertising, but it might have been nice to mention the company.

Kaz